The vaccine clinic currently offers 3 COVID-19 vaccines: Moderna, Pfizer and Novavax. The clinic is open to individuals 12 years and up. Please check with your insurance provider regarding potential costs.
The registration process may be expedited by visiting LA County’s website here.
The Mpox vaccine is also available, and is free.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Walk-ins accepted until 2:00 p.m.
The vaccine clinic is located adjacent to the Valet Parking driveway. Please walk towards the Airport Terminal and follow the clinic signage to the vaccine clinic site.
- Vaccine customers should enter the Airport via the Empire Avenue entrance.
- Vaccine clinic parking is available in Lot G. Please park in an uncovered parking space.
- Parking validation will be provided to those who are visiting the vaccination clinic as local, non-airline travelers.
- DO NOT provide a credit card. Vaccine customers should pull a ticket when entering Lot G.
- Please bring your Lot G parking ticket with you to the vaccination clinic.
- Once vaccination is complete, vaccine customers will receive parking validation from clinic staff.
- The airport is not responsible for long wait times. Vaccine customers will be responsible for any parking fees due after 2 hours.
Map of parking Lot G found here.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- No previous history of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine by a different manufacturer.
- No current symptoms or current diagnosis of COVID-19.
- If you have received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma to treat COVID-19, wait at least 90 days to get the vaccine to avoid interference with the vaccine.
- You should not receive this vaccine if you are severely or immediately allergic to any ingredient in the vaccine. These include recombinant replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodiam citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, and sucrose.