The vaccine clinic currently offers all 3 vaccines: Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, and Pfizer. The clinic is open to everyone who meets the age requirements for each vaccine and they are free.
Booster shots – including 2nd booster doses – are available to those who qualify. Booster eligibility requirements can be found here.
Pfizer pediatric vaccine is available for children ages 5-11.
The registration process may be expedited by visiting LA County’s website here.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Walk-ins accepted until 2:00 p.m.
The vaccine clinic is located adjacent to the Valet Parking driveway. Please walk towards the Airport Terminal and follow the clinic signage to the vaccine clinic site.
- Vaccine customers should enter the Airport via the Empire Avenue entrance.
- Vaccine clinic parking is available in Lot G. Please park in an uncovered parking space.
- Parking validation will be provided to those who are visiting the vaccination clinic as local, non-airline travelers.
- DO NOT provide a credit card. Vaccine customers should pull a ticket when entering Lot G.
- Please bring your Lot G parking ticket with you to the vaccination clinic.
- Once vaccination is complete, vaccine customers will receive parking validation from clinic staff.
- The airport is not responsible for long wait times. Vaccine customers will be responsible for any parking fees due after 2 hours.
Map of parking Lot G found here.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- No previous history of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine by a different manufacturer.
- No current symptoms or current diagnosis of COVID-19.
- If you have received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma to treat COVID-19, wait at least 90 days to get the vaccine to avoid interference with the vaccine.
- You should not receive this vaccine if you are severely or immediately allergic to any ingredient in the vaccine. These include recombinant replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodiam citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, and sucrose.